Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another great way to save my important blogging material (Important)

Another great way to save my important blogging material (Important)

I am in the process of copying my stories & posts to (Localism) and putting them on one of my personal web sites for more exposure & protection.

As bloggers we have to think about all our material that has been posted to Activerain. We can copy and paste our important stories and put them into files and or copy and paste them and put them on our own web sites.

By posting our material to our personal web sites we create more exposure and direct surfers to our web sites which in turn will create more business.

We have to also think, are we going to be a part of Activerain (Forever)?

What happens is Activerain went down as a network? What would happen to all your material?

We have to think of the future and do what ever we can to (Save) & (Protect) our work!

This is my main web site where I will be posting all my important posts/ blogs/ stories and photographs I have ever posted to the Activerain network.

www.VegasBuildingsForSale.com

It will be a lot of work, but will be worth it in the long run!

Robert Swetz (Vegas Bob) 1-2-2010

Robert Swetz's (Web Site) Las Vegas Nevada

I have also attached a URL to the image (above), if you click on this image it will take you to my web site.

No comments: