Saturday, January 9, 2010

MGM City Center Las Vegas Nevada by Robert Swetz (Vegas Bob) "It's Official"




MGM City Center Las Vegas Nevada by Robert Swetz (Vegas Bob) "It's Official"

I received another email from a company in Boston that makes brochures and does advertisement for different businesses across the country.

They contacted me several weeks ago inquiring about one of my photographs that they would like to use for a brochure for "MGM City Center" in Las Vegas Nevada. They wanted a higher resolution photograph and my permission to use the photo.

I have given them permission to use this photograph (above) for a new brochure for "City Center" and underneath my photograph will be my name and one of my web site URLs.

This photograph was taken 12-24-2009 Christmas Eve when my wife Nu Nu and I stayed at "The Aria Hotel" at City Center.

It seems the magic of Christmas helped create for Robert Swetz (Vegas Bob) an award winning photograph and chance for thousands of tourists to view Robert's work.

I will follow this post with more updates and the "Original" brochere that will parading "Vegas Bob's" photograph.

Photograph (above) taken by Robert Swetz - MGM City Center - Las Vegas - Nevada - 12-24-2009

Post written by Robert Swetz 1-9-2010

Photo © Robert Swetz. All Rights Reserved

www.VegasBuildingsForSale.com

www.SearchMyPics.com

No comments: